This free Rapid Needs Assessment tool is designed to help organizations learn about the rapidly shifting needs of the children, families and individuals you are serving amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are truly unprecedented times. Our community is resilient, but the current crisis is exacerbating the vulnerabilities and inequities already present in our community. Needs for support in food security, employment, health care, and safety are growing deeper and wider each day.
How to get your FREE Rapid Needs Assessment:
Step 1: Sign up to preview the assessment tool here
- See if this tool is the right fit for your organization’s needs. This is NOT the survey link to send to participants. It is only a copy and will be deleted.
Step 2: If it’s the right tool for your organization, sign-up for the final version.
- After previewing the assessment tool, check your email inbox for:
- Directions on how to get the final version for your organization
- A Rapid Needs Assessment Guide with suggested tools and tips on administering the assessment
- If you want to skip step 1, you can sign-up for your assessment tool now.
- You will receive your tool within 1 business day after signing-up.
If you have any feedback on why this tool doesn’t work for your organization, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.