No nonprofit can manifest its mission through any single pair of hands. It takes an entire team and many minds to deliver something big. Together we work hard, share the passion of our clients, ask “why,” and deliver lasting results.
Do Work With Meaning
We help nonprofits create better outcomes for communities – as a team.
We champion learning cultures and welcome your best thinking.
We deliver meaningful, lasting change through proactive collaboration.
The longer you’re here,
the more you grow…
“The spirit of purpose, integrity, and teamwork at ResultsLab are unmatched by any other organization I have worked for. We celebrate and support one another, we face challenges head first, we learn. And we have the incredible privilege to support the change-makers dedicated to strengthening our community. It’s an honor to do this work.”
– Bonnie Hernández
Join Our Team
Do you believe in the power of data and diving into feedback? Are you a fan of rigor and quality? If you’re nodding your head “yes” and you’re ready to make an impact through passion and open innovation, we might be the team for you!
Please email your resume with cover letter to [email protected].
ResultsLab is a Denver-based strategic consulting firm focused on program excellence, performance measurement, evidence-based practice, and organizational effectiveness for nonprofits. We provide program design, performance measurement, evaluation, and evidence building consulting services to nonprofits, public agencies, and philanthropy. Our work includes a variety of projects from training and technical assistance with cohorts of service providers, to one-on-one work with individual organizations to improve program rigor, align measurement strategies to organizational needs, and increase capacity for data-driven improvement. Our primary approach is to build a data mindset, skill set and tool set within our clients’ organizations, so they are able to carry their work forward and improve outcomes for those they serve.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to support our exciting business growth. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished marketing professional with energy and enthusiasm to execute a comprehensive marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will also have a background in nonprofits.
- Lead execution of marketing plan alongside CEO, undertaking individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas
(content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Edit and maintain WordPress site, track site analytics
- Provide strategic direction for social media engagement and manage company social media accounts and campaigns
- Content and copy editing of external products
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Manage online marketing
- Manage email marketing including campaign design, list development, and AB testing
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Accurately document processes for all marketing activity
Skills and traits of Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate has marketing and communications experience with a non-profit organization or in the social sector
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Broad understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Experience in basic SEO & keyword utilization
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Creative problem solver
- Self-activated and self-motivated
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Active Campaign & Insightly) and applications (Web analytics, Google Analytics etc.), experience with WordPress; and graphic design software (like Canva or Adobe) to create graphics for social media, email marketing, blog posts, print marketing
- Experience with membership site platform management and managing online membership communities a plus
- Comfortable with recommending other strategic marketing tactics based on a foundation and strategy provided
Other position details:
This is a part-time, 1099 Contract position at a $25-35/hour rate that will begin with requiring 10-15 hours weekly on an ongoing basis, with room to grow as we scale. The hours are generally flexible but require availability for some in-office meetings at our office located in central Denver and attendance at various events. This position will be working under the guidance of a marketing consultant for at least a few months.
ResultsLab cultivates a flexible and innovative work environment finding new solutions for impact in the social sector and focusing on excellence for those we serve. To be considered for this position, send a resume to [email protected] and complete the application here.